Outreach & Exposure
Spreading the word that you are hoping to adopt can be difficult. It’s emotional to put yourself out there and it can often feel too complicated. That’s where we come in!
At Adoption.org you will benefit from the marketing and advertising partnerships we have strategically set up to help you succeed.
Traditionally, adoption agencies have focused on advertising the services they provide. This can be a powerful way to help make adoption connections. At Adoption.org, you will benefit from that traditional style of marketing as well as personalized outreach set up specifically for your family’s hope to adopt. These outreach and exposure efforts will be custom coordinated using advertising and marketing experts.
What does personalized outreach look like through Adoption.org?
Adoption Profile on Adoption.com Parent Profiles
You will have access to a premiere Adoption.com Parent Profiles profile. Your adoption profile will include unlimited:
- Photos Two most important photos selected by you will be professionally edited.
- Videos Additionally, video clips you select will be professionally edited to produce a 3 minute video.
- Endorsements from family and friends
- Favorites and interests pinned to the Favorites section
- External links to other social media sites
Your interactive profile on adoption.com parent profiles will also include:
- Intro Page
- About Page
- Blog Posts Page
- Statistics Tracking
- Video Chat
- Toll Free Number
- No Ads on Profile
Your profile will be:
- Shown in Adoption.com search results with the largest thumbnail photos.
- Rotated through Adoption.com’s homepage, footer, and other premiere sections of the site.
- Promoted on Adoption.com’s social media channels–Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Your individual hope to adopt will be advertised in various ways on:
You will receive a monthly report of advertising performance.
Training and Scam Prevention
In addition to one-on-one help from your Adoption.org adoption professional, you can also take advantage of:
- Profile reviews by a birth mother and the Adoption.com Parent Profiles team
- Scam risk-prevention custom reports (up to 5 checks/month)
- Access to 6 training videos
- Personalized profile coaching (up to 2 hours/month)
Many families who are hoping to adopt, ask their families and friends to help them spread the word. To assist you in these efforts, you will receive:
- Hoping to Adopt Networking Announcements (100 printed announcements)
- Hoping to Adoption Networking Cards (250 printed cards)
- Custom Infographic for digital marketing
- Personalized digital memes for social media marketing (5)