How to adopt a baby in the U.S.
Adopting a baby in the U.S. places infants of all races into the arms of loving families.
Gladney's Domestic Infant Program offers:
- Flexibility in the adoption process
- Assistance in developing a family profile
- Guidance from experienced staff
- Experienced and respected legal staff
- Membership in a parent support group
- Parenting education
Couples interested in adopting through Gladney’s Domestic Infant Program must meet the following guidelines:
- Married for a minimum of two years
- Openness to the characteristics of children available
- Live in the United States
- One parent must be a U.S. citizen