Parenting and exploring adoption for your child?
Benefits some parents have seen by placing their child for adoption...
Ability to choose a family you love to adopt your child
Protect your child from going into the foster care system
Have a relationship with your child after adoption
Choose the life you want for your child
Support from other birth moms who have been through similar situations
Support from an adoption counselor
Sometimes life becomes overwhelming and parents are unable to provide the life they want for their children. Whether you just delivered or have been parenting for awhile, adoption is still an option. You have choices.
Speak with an Adoption Counselor
- Empathetic listeners
- Explain the entire adoption process
- Answer questions
- Discuss options and considerations
- Crisis counseling
- Referrals for outside assistance
- You make the choices; we take care of the details
What is the adoption process?
- 1 You can talk with an options counselor about your needs and how we can help
- 2 You can learn about open adoption and your choices
- 3 You can speak with a birth mom who has already placed a child for adoption
4 ​You can develop the best adoption plan for you with a compassionate counselor
5 ​You can choose the family you love to adopt your child
6 ​You can receive counseling and lifelong post-adoption support
7 ​You can continue to to have a relationship with your child after adoption